It's been a little while since my last post. I have been busy the last few weeks going to LaGrange a couple of times helping my brother and his wife move into a new house. They are officially in the "new house," as my sweet niece calls it! On Sunday, my parents came home from LaGrange and brought Virginia home with them! Lindsey, Virginia's mom, let us bring her to Lili's house in Mobile for the week do she could get things at the new house settled and somewhat in place.
Wow, what a week we have had! On her first full day here, we played, ate breakfast, went swimming, and were in the car on the way to the grocery store all by 10 AM! So as you can see we have had a busy fun-filled week! We, meaning me, mom, and my sister, have all been tired by the time evenings roll around! I love hearing her sweet little voice say "Come on Namey," even if it is for the 100th time in a day! (She now calls me "Namey." We think it is a combination of Aunt + Amy.) Virginia LOVES LOVES LOVES to sing, so we have done alot of that this week! Lili sits at the piano and plays "Jesus Loves Me" or whatever else Lili chooses to play and Virginia sits right next to her singing along and playing along on the piano. I will try and upload a video of the duet later! We also have been working on helping Lindsey plan Virginia's 2nd birthday party, which is just a few weeks away! More on that on another day! We were able to take Virginia to Springhill College the other day and snap some pictures of her! I think between my sister and I we got some good pics! Here is that precious girl I have been spending my week with! As you will see, we had a fabulous time together this week! I hope you all have a happy weekend!
Love all of her many expressions!
Angel face






Who took those pics? They are great! She is a doll and I love that she calls you Namey! Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteOkay... just saw that you took those pics! (it's late) Great job!!
ReplyDelete